Skip to Content


Theft of assets

When you discover that a University asset has been stolen or destroyed, you should take immediate action.

On campus

  • If the theft or destruction has occurred on campus, contact Security Services x7112. They will contact the police if necessary.

Off Campus

  • If the theft or destruction has occurred off campus, notify the police and then inform the University Security Services (02) 9850-7112.
  • As soon as possible:
    • Notify your immediate superior or the head of your financial unit.
    • Fill in an Asset Data form and forward it to the Asset Management section of the Office of Financial Services.
    • Contact the insurance officer x7206

Insurance claim

If an insurance claim is possible, fill in the following form: